Pegasus Power & Infra LLP, a group of TTDK, has a wide range of activities in renewable energy. Since 1990, One of the Designated Partners Mr.Girish Patel saw a dream of bringing awareness among the people of Gujarat for the uses of solar energy. It is one of the leading manufacturers of solar related equipments in India.
Pegasus Power & Infra LLP has successfully executed various Government, Semi-Government, Public and Private sector institutional orders on different product ranges and markets spread all over India. With 10 years of experience in this field we have been able to successfully propagate and implement importance of renewable energy among the nation. Till date, Pegasus Power & Infra LLP has successfully executed various Government, Semi-Government, Public and Private sector institutional orders across different product ranges and markets spread all over India
Our standard products generally conforms to "MNRE (GEDA) Specification" and Japan Technology
- Succesfully installed more than 500 Solar Power installation of 1 kW plant
- 5 MW plan MOU signed worth of 100 CR in Vibrant Gujarat, Government of India.
- Achieved the 20,000 mark of street light installation all over India
- Experience of upto 5 MW plant installation in tougher terrains of India
- We are completely working with Indian Government in providing RE resource and worked as their supplier
- Achieved the lowest manufacturing cost per watt in the industry, breaking $1 per watt in 2008
- Attained the smallest carbon footprint and fastest energy payback time of any PV technology on the market, when measured on a life cycle basis
- When in operation, modules generate electricity with no air emissions, no waste production, and no water use